Would you benefit from a bursary of up to £500 towards the advancement of vascular care?
Could you use some assistance towards an appropriate course, need equipment or travel expenses?
- The SVN can award a total of £2,000 per annum for bursaries.
- You must have been an individual member for a minimum of 3 months to be eligible for a bursary.
- The bursary can be used for something that enhances vascular nursing practice and development, for example, a course, study aids or attendance at conference.
Any successful applicant will be expected to share their experience via a brief article in the SVN newsletter, or alternatively you may wish to give a short presentation of your award at the SVN annual conference.
- Successful applicants can receive up to £500 each.
- Members are only eligible for one bursary every 3 years.
- The SVN committee will decide the value and number of bursaries to be awarded annually.